Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Toppers | Appetizer Plates | Coasters | 23 Designs!
Our custom made wooden wine glass topper appetizer plates nestle onto the rim of a standard wine glass to hold your appetizers and keep your hands free while mingling. It’s a mini plate for the top of your wine glass that becomes a coaster when you are done! Perfect for mingling and sharing your love of wine with others!
- MINI ENGRAVED APPETIZER PLATE that fits around the lip of your wine glass
- Carry apps with your drink and have a hand free for socializing
- Make for a fun DRINK MARKER TOO!
- Becomes a COASTER when you are done snacking!
- Dimensions: approximately 4 Inch Diameter and fit around a rim of 2.75 Inches in diameter or smaller.
- Mix and match designs and use them when entertaining so everyone knows which glass belongs to them.
- They keep the bees and bugs out of your cocktail or beer when partaking outside.
- They make a GREAT hostess gift too!
- Our wine toppers are designed and handmade just for you by our family.
Custom Designs - Email your design to: email@example.com after ordering!
We now also offer the option of engraving your favorite graphic or phrase! Have an image or an idea in mind?
- Just email us after purchase and we'll let you know if it will work. (If for some reason we can't make it work, we'll immediately refund your purchase!)
- Custom graphics work 99% of the time without issue, the other 1% is usually a simple tweak here or there to fine tune it for engraving.
- We've never had a custom order that has turned out anything but extraordinary!
We have 23 wine glass toppers to choose from!
- Cheers with two glasses
- Cheers with a splash of wine
- Rose all Day
- All that I am or Ever Hope to Be I owe to my Mother
- My Favorite People Call Me Mama
- Salut with a splash of wine
- Let's Wine about it with a couple drinking together on it
- Let's Wine about it with a woman enjoying her wine
- Land of the Free Home of the Brave
- America is Another Name for Opportunity
- Where Liberty Dwells
- God and Country
- It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere
- Save Water Drink Wine
- There's Always Time For A Glass Of Wine
- I'm One Glass Away From Saying What I Really Think
- Kiss Me I'm Irish
- Luck of the Irish
- Horseshoe Luck
- St. Patrick's Day
- Celtic Tree of Life
- Kiss Me I'm Drunk or Irish
- In Memory of When I Cared
- Custom (you email us a graphic & we'll make it reality - it's just that easy!)
Wine Lovers Themed Wine Glass Topper Features
- Sold Individually - Price is for one wine topper
- Handmade by our family
- Made of Bamboo
- Fits most standard wine glasses
- Size: 4-inches in diameter | 2.75 inch diameter underneath
- Glass not included | Wine Not Included ;)